The This Is Public Health® (TIPH) logo is a registered trademarked of the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
The TIPH brand includes the words, phrases, symbols, designs, and other distinctive brand features associated with ASPPH and its Brand Assets. Examples of Brand Assets include the word “TIPH” and our logos. Our Brand Assets are trade names, trademarks, service marks, and trade dress of TIPH.
TIPH must protect our reputation and brand identity. So, we ask that you follow these Brand Guidelines, which are intended to promote consistent use of our BrandAssets. This makes it easier for people to instantly recognize references to TIPH and prevents consumer confusion. These guidelines also help protect TIPH’s intellectual property. If you do not agree to these Brand Guidelines, you do not have a right to, and should not, use the Brand Assets.
If you do not agree to these Brand Guidelines, you do not have a right to, and should not, use the Brand Assets.
- Use our Brand Assets to refer to This Is Public Health®, our services, or anything else we offer.
- Refer and abide by our Logo Licensing and Usage policies.
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by This Is Public Health®.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- Present the Brand Assets in a way that makes them the most prominent or distinctive feature of what you’re creating.
- Use the Brand Assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats or mugs.
- Assert rights over the TIPH brand or Brand Assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration, or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with This Is Public Health®.
To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these Brand Guidelines, without notice to you. We’ll post the most recent version on our website. You are responsible for following any modified terms.
If you have any questions about logo usage or brand guidelines, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appropriate Usage & Licensing
The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) grants you a license to use its “This is Public Health®” logo and/or sticker, subject to the following terms and conditions. By your use of the Logo, you are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions in this License Agreement.
- ASPPH hereby grants you, and you accept, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free and worldwide right to use the Logo by affixing, incorporating, including and/or otherwise using the Logo in appropriate, professional material as part of your publications, correspondence, Internet Web site, and other professional communications in an unaltered form.
- This license excludes:
- Creating new, or altering existing, email addresses or websites utilizing the TIPH name
- Creating new, or altering existing, social media accounts utilizing the TIPH name
- Marketing and non-marketing emails
- Banners, tablecloths, or other signage
- Non-sanctioned giveaways
- Print materials
- Other marketing collateral
- This license excludes:
- You may not revise or alter the appearance of the Logo in any way, including its proportion, colors, wording, or other elements, nor may the Logo be distorted or morphed. You must display the Logo in the same form as provided by ASPPH.
- You may not use the Logo in any way that: diminishes the value of the Logo or otherwise dilutes the Logo; diminishes or damages the goodwill in the Logo or in ASPPH’s name; is false, misleading, or likely to cause confusion, mistake or deception; violates the rights of others or violates any federal, state, or local law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between the parties.
- “This is Public Health®” and the Logo are and shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive property of ASPPH, and your use of the Logo pursuant to this Agreement gives you no rights to any intellectual property of or in the Logo or ASPPH.
- You shall not permit any third party or parties to use the Logo without the prior expressed written consent of ASPPH.
The license granted hereunder may be terminated by ASPPH at any time and for any reason (or for no reason), by ASPPH’s providing you with written notice of termination. Upon your receipt of such notice of termination, you agree to cease immediately all use of the Logo for any purpose.
The TIPH name and logo may not be used to create new, or edit current, social media accounts. ASPPH encourages individuals and organizations to tag TIPH social media accounts to grow partners’ following and increase engagement.
TIPH logo color:
RGB: 245, 41, 17
CMYK: 0, 96, 100, 0
Download the TIPH logos:
Download the TIPH Global logos:
TIPH Global logos are intended for our global partners who are developing public health awareness campaigns outside of the United States.
HEX: #F52911, RGB: 245, 41, 17, CMYK: 0, 96, 100, 0
HEX: #009100, RGB: 0, 145, 0, CMYK: 86, 17, 100, 5
HEX: #FFB000, RGB: 255, 176, 0, CMYK: 0, 35, 100, 0
HEX: #006B94, RGB: 0, 107, 148, CMYK: 91, 53, 24, 4