The nomination period for the TIPH Ambassador Program 2023-2024 cohort has concluded. We thank all of the ASPPH Members that nominated students for this prestigious program. The 2023-24 program will run from July 2023 – June 2024.
The next nomination cycle will be launched for the 2024-25 cohort in May 2024.
ASPPH launched the TIPH Ambassador program in 2017. Nominated by their institutions, students who participate as Ambassadors help raise awareness about the field of public health by leading virtual events, taking over the TIPH social media accounts, and contributing to projects and presentations to assist in the growth of interest in public health education and careers.
TIPH Ambassador Current & Alumni:
TIPH Ambassador Program Benefits:
- Have the opportunity to post on social media to spread awareness of public health
- Be provided opportunities to showcase their research/practicum/capstone projects
- Share information about their program and institution
- Gain professional development and the ability to network with professionals in the field of Public Health
- Receive free TIPH swag
This Is Public Health (TIPH) Global Grant Ambassadors:
The TIPH Global Grant Program, generously supported by Dr. Richard and Mrs. Linda Riegelman, provides awards to academic public health institutions around the world to develop TIPH Global campaigns that increase the visibility of public health in a region outside of the United States. TIPH Global projects promote awareness of public health issues, education, and career opportunities worldwide, with a specific emphasis on local communities.
To be eligible to participate, students must:
- Be in good standing with their institution
- Actively seeking a graduate-level degree, either part-time or full-time, at the start of their cohort term
- Be active in their public health community and/or institution
We are looking for students who have/are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- Innovative/creative thinkers
- Positive/enthusiastic toward public health and higher education